Monday, 8 August 2011
Works are due to start this week to a 24,000sq.ft retail unit in Exeter for the landlord as the first phase of enabling for a major retailer to take the space near the end of the year.
Phase One includes the complete stripout of ceilings, partition, flooring, mechanical and electrical back to the shell of the building.
mccarthyinteriors will also be undertaking remedial works to the cladding and roof as well as replacing infrastructure services and a new shop front.
Within the building works mccarthyinteriors will install 70 steel case driven piles ready for a new mezzanine floor.
As part of the project to the Landlord, mccarthySHE will provide the asbestos / demolition survey and report.
Tuesday, 2 August 2011
This will be undertaken by our Surveyors who have been fully trained to Advanced Level.
The Risk Assessment will include-
- Full Asset Register of Water Systems from Mains Water Riser through Cold and Hot Stored
- Water and Distribution to all Outlets
- Complete Schematic Diagrams of Building Water Systems
- Risk Measurement
- Remedial Action Recommendations and Quotations when Requested
- Control Scheme for Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Photographic Evidence
- Communication Processes
- Responsibility Structures & Training Needs
If you feel you have a requirement for a similar survey or require any advice on the above please contact us through our website or 024 7646 8866 for a no obligation conversation.